Aroma Farm Dinners at Oles Farm 2017
The Aroma Group is proud to announce the Aroma Farm Dinner Series is returning in 2017 with three events at Oles Farm in Alden, NY. Join us at Oles Farm on August 26th, September 23rd and October 7th for dinner, vegetable harvests, farm tour and fun!
Transportation for the event will leave from both of Aroma's Buffalo and Williamsville locations at 1pm (sharp!) with drop-off back at Aroma by 8pm.
Included for this year's Oles Farm Dinners are: Transportation, international wines, local craft beer, a multi-course dinner featuring locally raised meats and Oles Farm vegetables, live music, tax, gratuity, and a few extras! Space for each dinner is limited to ensure an intimate setting and personal attention. Hope to see you there for the premier dining events of the year!
***For those whove never attended one of our Oles Family Farm Dinners, here is some background information:
- Trattoria Aroma Farm Dinners have been held annually since 2009.
- The Aroma Group's three restaurants as well as Caffe Aroma take part in bringing these events to life.
- The menu features a 7 course tasting menu of locally raised meats and freshly harvested vegetables from the Oles Family Farm.
- The events focus has always been about connecting our customers directly to local farms that inspire our cuisine.
- Guests can expect a casual atmosphere based on respect for our hosts and appreciation for the contributions local farms make to our restaurants.
- Dinners are held outdoors. When heavy rain or threatening weather is in the forecast, we have dinner in the familys barn, which provides an intimate atmosphere in harmony with the experience we set out for.
- Included in the farm tour is the opportunity to harvest the seasons freshest organic vegetables and fruit available on the farm, with owner Dan Oles as your guide.
- Tax, tip and alcohol included in the ticket price.
Oles Farm / Promised land CSA (View)
2112 County Line Rd
Alden, NY 14004
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|